Crystal Parrot?

Vukmir13

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2016
Parrish, Florida
Hello all, I just brought home a 4" Crystal Parrot. It's absolutely gorgeous and gets along great with my green terror and others. Question is, what kind of parrot is it? My complete amateur guess is that it's got flower horn in there somewhere. Any and all feedback is welcome as I am new to hybrids. The photos aren't the best but they are the best I can produce with my phone. Thank you, Manny

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Vukmir13

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2016
Parrish, Florida
Thank you brz! Does their aggression remain on the parrot side or flowerhorn side? At the moment, he's being cool but he is definitely the king of the tank

Skinned

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2015
My flowerhorns have been way more chill than my parrots. I've never had a flowerhorn really attack me like I've had several of my kong parrots and two regular blood parrots. The third blood parrot lets me pet her lol. I love the breed. They don't do much damage :p

One of my kongs is spawning with a creamsickle red devil. Hope they turn out as pretty as yours!

Reactions: Vukmir13

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Hello all, I just brought home a 4" Crystal Parrot. It's absolutely gorgeous and gets along great with my green terror and others. Question is, what kind of parrot is it? My complete amateur guess is that it's got flower horn in there somewhere. Any and all feedback is welcome as I am new to hybrids. The photos aren't the best but they are the best I can produce with my phone. Thank you, Manny

View attachment 1205016

View attachment 1205017
Holy hell thats a gem. It's a Kamfa Kirrin parrot very very rare. Pearls and it's white eye Kamfa. Crossed with vieja synspilum to make this clearly can see it

Reactions: Vukmir13

Vukmir13

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2016
Parrish, Florida
Wow, that's excellent and I only paid $30 for it! I was stoked, I'm just hoping it keeps the peace with the green terror, jd, and Oscar in a 125. My filtration is superb so all I need is some cooperation.

Reactions: Ihsnshaik

Vukmir13

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2016
Parrish, Florida
its definitely not for sale, but if it was, with $50 shipping, you want to pay me what I paid for it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store