Crystal Parrot?

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
I thought kirins had red eyes? Would it not be a short body RT? Lovely fish either way.
No way a red Texas and a Flowerhorn are way different. It's a Kamfa white eye red eyes are ZZ. That's why it's so rare for this guy because kamfas are normally sterile and yeah

Reactions: Vukmir13

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
its definitely not for sale, but if it was, with $50 shipping, you want to pay me what I paid for it?
You're from NY. I can ship to you for 15$ no problem no questions asked. So that's 65$ more than double you paid... I'm a breeder and sell on aquabid and Facebook and so on. 2 day priority 15$ 1 day 30$ overnight express.

Didn't mean to lowball you at all I know the cost of shipping. I can ship to Midwest up to 10lbs about for 5-10$ Overnight.

Vukmir13

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2016
Parrish, Florida
Understood, I'm not interested in selling however, if you message me, I can tell you where I got it from and he's got a tank full of them, basically all like these

~T~

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
Hanoi, Vietnam
No way a red Texas and a Flowerhorn are way different. It's a Kamfa white eye red eyes are ZZ. That's why it's so rare for this guy because kamfas are normally sterile and yeah
Fair enough, I don't really know that much about FH but it looks like one of these to me.

Vukmir13

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2016
Parrish, Florida
Yes the staff is very knowledgable, however I was magnetized by the cleanliness and variety of the rarer stuff

HybridHerp

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 18, 2012
New York
I got one of these dudes too, I'm curious if they have a chance of fading though because those super red crystal parrots are amazing (but dat price tag tho :eek:). The owner was telling me something about them potentially fading but I don't want to be holding my breath here (given that these are like a sixth of the price of the red ones I won't complain if it doesn't turn red haha).

What's the attitude on your guy? Mine seems like he can hold his own but doesn't seem to be going out of his way to get into trouble. I'm surprised that my big kirin parrot doesn't give him hell.

Vukmir13

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2016
Parrish, Florida
Super awesome, those reds are insane but I can't fork up that kind of money on a parrot. I am in love with my guy tho, he chases my green terror around a bit, but quickly gives up. I didn't even know there was a possibility of him turning and fading. What do you think the chances are of this becoming a reality?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store