Current Stock List 05/26/16

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
No many members have and going based on their reviews and experience. There needs to be rating for sellers including members and vendors. I base any decisions off my gut feeling and I keep hearing about Aquascape but I hear some people calling them aquascam
Don't slander a business you haven't worked with. I was in his store last Sunday and he was straight up and legit. Do you wanna be judged by an off day or off month? There's no place for this. Speak from experience or don't speak at all.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Aquascape is deleting negative reviews, yet have not taken the time to reply to my paypal request for a refund, thats who youre dealing with,.
Didn't he make the order right and send you a free bass?

I've had my issues with even the best vendors. I've had some issues with terrible vendors. One thing in common, if they make it right, I stop bashing and give them another chance. This thread will really hurt his business. Deserved??? Maybe....if he never made it right...but he did.

And what's with everyone who has never done business with them bashing for??? Solidarity? How's this...I drove two hours to visit them and though I didn't buy anything, he and his staff were very knowledgable and friendly and his stock was healthy. And like another user said, I never place an order without calling first or having an email conversation.

As for refund policies, it makes sense that he doesn't allow anyone to make those calls but him. He may have a reason to choose not to delegate those responsibilities.

Lastly, I agree that there is room for improvement in his online business. But all the spectators need to relax. If you don't want to order from him, that's your business . But slandering a man and his business without direct experience is wrong.

I'm off my soap box now.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

jobspopo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2014
New York
I've been in the store plenty of times and they've had some awesome, healthy fish. I've also had a few conversations with the staff and they've always been very welcoming, helpful, and friendly.

That being said, where there's smoke there's fire. And as a previous customer, I'm concerned with what I've been reading the past few weeks

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Whatever. Thanks for the English lesson. Have a good night.
You're as crazy as Aquascam.

Take a step back and read your post. If you don't have any experience with their online business maybe you should shut your mouth as well.

Learn to talk to others if you respect me I will respect you back.

You're mad that people had bad experiences? Go on Yelp I bet you you'd have a field day with the reviews.

I can care less what you have to say to me first impressions go a long way you lost all credibility with me. Rant or no rant keep your cool.

Reactions: Atfownz

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Even the global moderator is saying things about Aquascape.. Is he slandering as well? Lol amuses me how people are so ignorant.

Facts are facts you can't change that
So before you tell me anything else I suggest you keep your E thug in check.
image.png

image.png

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store