Dania Beach Intercoastal: Hermit Crabs

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
I took a dive at the Dania Beach Intercoastal. The water was very muddy and it was a little boring. I was about to go home, but than I've notice a huge colony of small hermit crabs. They were everywhere, walking around in their fancy shells))) I've also spotted an evil Stone Crab (Menippe mercenaria). It was just sitting there and eating another crab. Crazy stuff.

Don't forget to sign up for my youtube

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Like the stone crab! Difficult to make a community with tho, have you come across the blue stone crabs yet?

Reactions: tlindsey

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
Like the stone crab! Difficult to make a community with tho, have you come across the blue stone crabs yet?

I was even afraid to touch it. It looked brutal!!! I saw a blue crab a few days ago. check out my other video. I would love to get one, can even be kept in freshwater. but I only have one 30g right now. So maybe in the near future.

Reactions: tlindsey

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Unusual and refreshing music choice :) The sea life kinda dances and waves in rhythm with the disco/techno.

Is that your real name? Or have you developed a bit of a problem with C2H5OH? haha

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
Unusual and refreshing music choice :) The sea life kinda dances and waves in rhythm with the disco/techno.

Is that your real name? Or have you developed a bit of a problem with C2H5OH? haha

Vitaly is my real name))) The music is one of the 80s Soviet electronic bands.

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Wow. Nice touch on the soviet "estrada". :) Me likes.

I understand Vitaly. I've known it for years. It was Dostoevsky's character Marmeladov I was referring to...

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
Wow. Nice touch on the soviet "estrada". :) Me likes.

I understand Vitaly. I've known it for years. It was Dostoevsky's character Marmeladov I was referring to...

Marmeladov is made up))) I came up with it when I was an activist in Ukraine. I didn't want to give out my real last name. he he

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store