Dat personality

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Those sticks are messy.My cichla loves them and the silver dollars cleans up after them lol.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Yeah if you crumble and soak. Funny ive never had any fish like the hikari carnivore products. Even small bichirs would pass on it. Little jars just spits them out...huge mess
:lipsseale :lipsseale: :nono::crazy::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh: :screwy:
Those sticks are messy.My cichla loves them and the silver dollars cleans up after them lol.
:thumbsup:

ROY1204

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2018
toronto
I have a issue. I got 9 about 1" indo tiger live in together. I have 8 babies about 2 weeks. They ate well and everything looks good. However, one of them just pass away when I got home last night. do you know any reason? I heard that small one is difficult to make them grow. But I just want to get a try. I keep watching them everyday to see any different. But I don't see. Water should be good. Temp is also good. Now 8 tigers are still looking good. I just don't want they die one by one without a reason?

BichirKing

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2018
PNW
J jaws7777 about time I see some detritus in your tank! your dat looks huge compared to mine.

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I have a issue. I got 9 about 1" indo tiger live in together. I have 8 babies about 2 weeks. They ate well and everything looks good. However, one of them just pass away when I got home last night. do you know any reason? I heard that small one is difficult to make them grow. But I just want to get a try. I keep watching them everyday to see any different. But I don't see. Water should be good. Temp is also good. Now 8 tigers are still looking good. I just don't want they die one by one without a reason?
Im new to dats but my understanding is that isnt uncommon. K krichardson
Is the dat pro.

J jaws7777 about time I see some detritus in your tank! your dat looks huge compared to mine.
Its the friggin jardini man. Pellet training him has been interesting. Instead of just spitting the pellet out he chews it up THEN spits it out. He has no problem with omega one but hates nls and food sticks... little terrorist bastard

ROY1204

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2018
toronto
Im new to dats but my understanding is that isnt uncommon. K krichardson
Is the dat pro.

Thanks!! I hope rest of them are good in the future.
Its the friggin jardini man. Pellet training him has been interesting. Instead of just spitting the pellet out he chews it up THEN spits it out. He has no problem with omega one but hates nls and food sticks... little terrorist bastard

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hows your guys temperament been ? Mine has a little attitude. Chasing the jar around last night. Hopefully he quits while hes ahead the jar probably has 3 inches on him.

Any luck with pellets yet ?

BichirKing

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2018
PNW
my guy is very inquisitive and comes to the front of the tank when we look at him. he's in a 55g with a few corys and 3 curviceps. I've noticed no aggression yet. he's about 1.5". he grabs pellets but like your jar he spits them out after crushing them up. I stopped the feeding of minnows and he occasionally ate small worms so I'm waiting for that last worm meal to wear off.

Reactions: islandguy11

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I think im going to net him and take a measurement this weekend. All hes been eating is frozen BW and BS. Wont go near a pellet

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store