Datnoids.com

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Hold the domain and sell it one day. Who knows an Asian company with superstition might pay you 6-7 figures for it one day. :)

Reactions: banesbane

banesbane

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2015
United States
Thanks for all the replies!

These are great ideas! Incorporating a more permanent home for multi-media aggregation would be sweet, and a real boon to the community.

I am also totally on board with keeping track of that ST breeding project - anybody aware of people working on an IT project? With the recent news that they might be gone from the wild in ~5 years it would be great if we could get out ahead of that.

Pulcher

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2007
Florida
Thanks for all the replies!

These are great ideas! Incorporating a more permanent home for multi-media aggregation would be sweet, and a real boon to the community.

I am also totally on board with keeping track of that ST breeding project - anybody aware of people working on an IT project? With the recent news that they might be gone from the wild in ~5 years it would be great if we could get out ahead of that.
Where do you think all those IT come from? They have been breeding them for a while. It was the true ST they had a hard time breeding.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Uh oh....time for
Where do you think all those IT come from? They have been breeding them for a while. It was the true ST they had a hard time breeding.
That's wonderful news,do you have a source to cite?

Reactions: johnaro

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
So there’s an exporter from Indonesia I follow on Instagram, he exports a LOT of datnoids every day and I asked him if indos are captive bred or not. He told me that they’re all wild caught. Which is unfortunate :/

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So there’s an exporter from Indonesia I follow on Instagram, he exports a LOT of datnoids every day and I asked him if indos are captive bred or not. He told me that they’re all wild caught. Which is unfortunate :/
That's what most of us here have suspected thus far.I sure would like for that other guy to come back here with something to back up his claim that they are being bred.

johnaro

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2015
The only dat I know that is captive breed now is st and only one farm that have don’t it all other dat so far I knownof I wolf caught. I would luv to have soem proof of some one breeding dat. I have just got in the dat game only for 2-3 years but luv them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store