Datnoids.com

Durio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys,

Well, after a year or more of thinking and considering, I finally went ahead and registered www.datnoids.com. I would like to start building out a site to help raise awareness, especially here in the U.S. where they aren't tremendously popular, for these amazing fish.

I want this site to be community oriented, educational and promotional, teaching people about dats and getting them interested/excited about keeping the fish. I have been gobbling up scholarly articles that were instrumental in defining the species and genus in an attempt to write a history of the species in the literature, in addition to providing other unique knowledge about the fish.

Anyway, I was wondering what direction(s) you all thought I should take the site? What would be most useful? What needs are there in the datnoid hobby?

Looking forward to working on this with you all!
Well, nobody in my area had ever heard of them. I'm the only one that I know of that has one. That being said I like it that way, I like having something you don't see a lot.
Kevin K.
Just one?..lol

Durio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys,

Well, after a year or more of thinking and considering, I finally went ahead and registered www.datnoids.com. I would like to start building out a site to help raise awareness, especially here in the U.S. where they aren't tremendously popular, for these amazing fish.

I want this site to be community oriented, educational and promotional, teaching people about dats and getting them interested/excited about keeping the fish. I have been gobbling up scholarly articles that were instrumental in defining the species and genus in an attempt to write a history of the species in the literature, in addition to providing other unique knowledge about the fish.

Anyway, I was wondering what direction(s) you all thought I should take the site? What would be most useful? What needs are there in the datnoid hobby?

Looking forward to working on this with you all!
Well, nobody in my area had ever heard of them. I'm the only one that I know of that has one. That being said I like it that way, I like having something you don't see a lot.
Kevin K.
Just one?..lol..Dude, any info helps everyone, i've been reading each post on this site cause l find it interesting how different we all do the same thing to reach the same goal..the more info out there might help with dats being stable, breeding, feeding pellets and discription. I say go for it Kevin.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store