Depressed, should I give away my fish?

zenyoungkoh

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2010
so cal and singapore
Dont give away your stuffs! Maybe sell your current fish and get new ones. It'll be like turning over a new leaf, starting a new chapter in your life. Good luck!

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
If she can do that then u need to forget her.

Sent from my LGL55C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Agreed!
Dude dont text the chick because she's gonna keep stringing you along like a puppy and of course she's gonna tell you how "amazing" this new dude is--it drives you crazy and a lot of women get off on drama. Delete that friggin' number and get out there and get some NEW numbers! You're all twisted up right now because you can't picture any other girl in your life...THAT'S why you need to go start talking it up with different ladies and honestly soon you'll have no problem moving on.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
Agreed!
Dude dont text the chick because she's gonna keep stringing you along like a puppy and of course she's gonna tell you how "amazing" this new dude is--it drives you crazy and a lot of women get off on drama. Delete that friggin' number and get out there and get some NEW numbers! You're all twisted up right now because you can't picture any other girl in your life...THAT'S why you need to go start talking it up with different ladies and honestly soon you'll have no problem moving on.

Agreed those 2 days she was bragging about 10 diff times and obviously I was a little jealous but then she showed her true side and became a female dog

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
Wow you're a hardcore now aren't you got your first girl for a week now he's king. All you need is time my friend and distractions. Then a new girl.

I need to spark up my fish life
You know it bro I'm already going after new girls I've got one that told me when I get to highschool we can try and she's smokin! And FYI it was a week and a half lolol

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Dude.... get over this chick. Tons of people feel that exact way when they get dumped.... its over, no one can be her, blah blah. Time heals the wound, you move on and then you realize there is someone even better then the one you had. Best thing to do is go out with friends, focus on your hobbies, school and get your mind off her. I know this might come off as harsh at first but think of it this way: she has made it clear she does not have an interest in you and does not share the same feelings - enough that she has no problem rubbing it in your face. Do you seriously want to be with someone who does that? Do you want to waste time with someone who doesn't feel the same, does not give a crap and be stuck in a one-way relationship? The answer to that would be NO. Its not worth it. Move on and find someone who actually cares about you. You will have many relationships before you truly find "that one" person. Chances are you won't be marrying the first girl or two you date. Trust me I have been through some pretty rough relationships - things always get better as time passes. Best thing to do is occupy yourself, lose her number and forget about her and have fun. You can think there is no one else like her as much as you want (we all think this when we get dumped) but the truth is there is someone better than her out there.

I was dumped once by my first boyfriend and it hurt and I thought no one else existed, took some time then I realize how stupid I was for thinking that an idiot like that was actually wroth my time and moved on. I realized there is no point wasting time for someone who is not only a jerk but did not care about me. I went through another relationship after that. Then I realized I deserved better then how I was treated and left (best choice I made). Then I finally found the person who was truly worth my effort time and love and he shared it all back and had I wasted all of my time and energy on these ex's who did not care/treat me good then I may have never found my husband =)

Take a look at things in perspective....

Drstrangelove

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Francisco
I can relate to what you said. My advice is if you liked the fish in the first place, then keep the fish. You were part of the 2 people that decided to keep them. If you feel they remind you too much, then give it another week. If you had taken care of them before, they will get by for a week. Revisit, and then if need be, move the fish to the store and keep the equipment.

stockfool

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2012
East Tennessee
Come on man, what are you doing? If you are still texting an ex then shame on you. If she is telling you about some other dude then shame on her. Both are faux pas, move on. Not saying it doesn't sting, but the divorce rate in groups from your demographic (age) is astronomical. From what you have told us you would just be upping the number if you two decided to try to make it forever. Be young, have fun, and wait for the right time and the right girl. Trust soem of the older guys (hate calling myself that, but if your 19), take care of your fish (or get new ones), man up, and move forward.

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
This is truth^
Its easier to severe ties. Let her be a memory and keep it that way. Anndd listen to country music:D

I just saw this and my old go the one I took fishing after she dumped me I was told the 3 reasons she dumped me 1.i liked country
2.i was too obsessive(complete opposite she was the obsessive one)
3.because she felt bad for me for saying no in kindergarten(I went out with her because I knew I wouldn't get anything else anytime soon)crazy ain't it .sorry for derail but yes listen to country music makes you feel better on the inside

thomas21862

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2012
Bellflower CA
Eat,take a shower and put on fresh clothes. Go and hang out, nine times out of ten they come back and if not the fun is in the hunt. you will meet someone else so cheer up and understand it ain't over yet. And feed those fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store