Did i just get an Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
I don't see how that's a bad thing. Some people who may have been legitimately interested in this may not have seen the thread I posted, but found out from the PM, and subsequently subscribed. If it doesn't interest you, delete the pm and move on.

It's amazing how MFK's immature audience reacts to this, and on the other forum where I heard about this, people were actually stoked about it. Now I know why the older and more serious crowd is no longer seen on this site.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Oddball;5070720;5070720 said:
Want your dues back?
Refund = sign out button.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
TheRealAndyCook;5070718;5070718 said:
its one thing to have 11 ads on the page but to also spam our inboxs is way too much.
Are you really complaining about 1 private message, when you do nothing but spam the Lounge section all day, every day with your useless threads?

TheRealAndyCook

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2010
Canada
jcardona1;5070731; said:
Are you really complaining about 1 private message, when you do nothing but spam the Lounge section all day, every day with your useless threads?
My threads generate views.
If they were useless no one would read them, and I would stop posting.
If you have a problem with the content I post there is a ignore function.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
TheRealAndyCook;5070739;5070739 said:
My threads generate views.
If they were useless no one would read them, and I would stop posting.
If you have a problem with the content I post there is a ignore function.
Views? By what, the 10-15 cronies that follow your posts? You're fooling yourself if you actually think you are a contributing member to this site.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
TheRealAndyCook;5070772;5070772 said:
Heres the link for you.
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

I stand by the fact that being spammed in our inbox's is very invasive.
Im not against thf, im against the money grab.
I don't need the ignore function, thanks. I know how to overlook threads that I have no interest in seeing. Why not apply your same advice to the pm, and just ignore it, instead of coming on here and whining like a self-entitled brat. If it bothers you that much, sign out, and don't return.

Yellow_Perch

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 17, 2011
Michigan
jcardona1;5070723; said:
I don't see how that's a bad thing. Some people who may have been legitimately interested in this may not have seen the thread I posted, but found out from the PM, and subsequently subscribed. If it doesn't interest you, delete the pm and move on.

It's amazing how MFK's immature audience reacts to this, and on the other forum where I heard about this, people were actually stoked about it. Now I know why the older and more serious crowd is no longer seen on this site.
x2 im 16 and ppl sometimes are completely rude to me when i state opinions but it is just 1 msg imo delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store