diet pills...

bill88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
london
hey all, i was wondering if anyone tried diet bills or patches here. im very interested in the hoodia gordonii stuff. i need to lose some weight for a muay thai tournament

joel

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2005
THE GARDEN STATE
try eating grilled chicken and steamed vegatables for every meal except breakfast. for breakfast eat oatmeal and egg whites. not a big fan of diet pills. you WILL lose weight with this diet. have some fruit between meals.

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
Most OTC diet pills are full of stimulants (primarily caffeine) and liver-damaging alkaloids.

The key to losing weight is of course "Eat less, exercise more".

I'm not big into exercise like my wife, so I lost weight by switching to half a sandwich (loaded with meat) and a banana or a few chips at lunch (no drink). Without changing anything else I've lost about 12 pounds.

thefishguy7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
I always eat healthy foods such as salads, steak, chicken, etc to stay in good shape for my sports. I'm 15 and weigh about 140 pounds-pure muscle:D (and hair:grinno:) I agree with above, my parents have tried diet pills, but they really were never satisfied them. Get a daily work-out routine down of push ups, sit-ups, weights, jogging etc...you'll be fit in no time. :)

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
There are different foods that burn fat...I would stay away from the pills, I have tried the ones you are talking about, and for about a week I was fine...then I was getting stomach cramps, getting dizzy, my left hand had a constant "falling asleep" feeling to it, and I stopped taking them...after about 3-4 days I was feeling normal again.

Try changing the way you eat...I'm not big on "diets" either simply because once you stop you will gain the weight back and many times add some. Just changing a few things in the way you eat and adding some exercise will help.

Here is a link to a few foods that help burn fat... I would look more stuff up there are other sites that can help with meal plans and different things...I would try this before any of the pills out there.

http://www.webterrace.com/fat/diur.htm

Good luck!!

Gee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2005
San Bernardino, CA
Definitely stay away from them. I have tried many different kinds, including Hoodia, but none gave me the long lasting effects I was looking for. Exercise, portion control, and healthy foods are all you need.:)

bill88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
london
hey thanks everyone! i think i'll eat lots of fruit and veg and jog more. those adverts for diet pills sound to good to be true.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Bad idea, the pills will work but do not help with endurance or strength, and can even goof up your coordination.
Eat less overall but bump up the protien intake, execise, and hydrate as much as you can.

PATSFAN69

Candiru
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Ione, CA USA
Any diet plan you choose, make sure you drink lots of water!!!! At least a gallon a day. NO PILLS.... You still have to eat, just eat the right foods. Don't eat anything packaged,( chips, breads, candies....) you will see a difference in no time. Stick with fresh fruits, fresh veggies, chicken, fish, rice, & water.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store