Dec 22, 2010
Guam
Excellent work!

Liquidplants

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2010
Long Island
Awsome build, I will be using this as a guide for my 75gal stand build in the near future!! Thank you for the huge inspiration.

Grata on the great work.
~LiquiD~

john73738

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I need to take staining lessons from you. I totally suck at it. My 84 is not turning out as well as I wanted. Too bad I am not as good at staining as I am at building.

bearrock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2011
NC
That is the first time I have gone through five pages of a stand build saying to myself "I can NOT WAIT to see how this looks!" Your attention to detail and patience is phenomenal.

romosoldier

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2008
USA
DUDE! NICE WORK! That looks pro man! seriously props, that looks awesome! i built a stand for my 75 too and i didnt do nearly as good a job as you did, at first i wanted to build it full but i just stuck to building a frame and thats all it is now, lol. this makes me wanna build a new frame for my 55 too.

Now.. what i wanna know is.. what type of wood did you use?

and.. what i wanna see is, the tank when its all done and sitting on that sweet stand!

Very nice build!

Doc_Polit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2007
Blackfalds, Alberta
That is the first time I have gone through five pages of a stand build saying to myself "I can NOT WAIT to see how this looks!" Your attention to detail and patience is phenomenal.
DUDE! NICE WORK! That looks pro man! seriously props, that looks awesome! i built a stand for my 75 too and i didnt do nearly as good a job as you did, at first i wanted to build it full but i just stuck to building a frame and thats all it is now, lol. this makes me wanna build a new frame for my 55 too.

Now.. what i wanna know is.. what type of wood did you use?

and.. what i wanna see is, the tank when its all done and sitting on that sweet stand!

Very nice build!
Thanks for the awesome feedback!

The skin of the stand is 1/2" oak plywood and the trim is stained oak hardwood.

Drilling the tank this weekend. That'll separate the boys from the men for sure. :eek:

romosoldier

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2008
USA
Thanks for the awesome feedback!

The skin of the stand is 1/2" oak plywood and the trim is stained oak hardwood.

Drilling the tank this weekend. That'll separate the boys from the men for sure. :eek:
O.. Good luck with that. a friend of mine wanted to drill his tank but got to scared of getting it wrong and cracking the glass so he didnt.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store