Eleven Bravo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2008
PPO
groovylime;2384308; said:
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

knowdafish and eleven bravo:
The deepest scratches were on the front corners and required a fair amount of rubbing to get them polished out. Use Novus #3 first to polish down the the deepest scratches, then #2 to polish to a shine, then #1 is basically a cleaner to remove any extra polish or film. The whole buffing process took about 4 hours; some by hand, some by motorized car polisher. Don't try it without a car polisher... it will take far too long.
lol. thanks man. i was doing it backwards. i was using number one first and so on. it makes sense now to use number 3, to get out the major surface scratch off first. And i was using elbow grease the whole time. im going pick up a polisher asap.

D-007

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
USA
Very, very impressive work done with the tank and stand. Love the driftwood piece. :woot:

wjones1970

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2008
KY
You did an awesome job on your stand and tank. I really like the design of your stand. One of the better ones I've seen.:headbang2

piggy67

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Michigan
a very fine job!!!!i like the little bow front down in the corner idea,i'm building one right now for mine.i hope it turns out as good as yours.....lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store