DO NOT BUY FROM...

Nelsonthefishguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2018
if you’ve ever searched anything fish related and hopped on Facebook, you’ve probably been popped from ads on just about everything fish related. I usually pay them no mind, but one caught my eye... Your Fish Store, prices were moderate but they boasted a lot of freebies with certain purchases. Long story short I wanted to order another Aro and there were a couple packages with free fish( 10 assorted South America cichlids) with the Aro I wanted, all for under 130$ including shipping. I ordered on Sunday, their site claims they ship on Wednesday, plenty of time to communicate discrepancies. Wednesday rolls around (today) and I get an email at 5pm, saying their aro’s Weren’t feeding right so they didn’t ship my order. They offer to throw in some free hermit crabs for my octopus... I don’t own a freaking octopus? Asked for a refund instead, and they started to offer more free things. Eventually the agreed to refund me...we’ll see if that actually happens.
All in all, if you were considering making a purchase through them I’d steer clear!

51FC99A6-287C-4845-BA93-6521754A0C10.png

Reactions: DOOB

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Ok come on mate, this is a bit of an over reaction. The fish may not have been eating well today and they wanted to make sure they would continue to eat after you got them so they wanted to wait to make sure. Because of the inconvenience they offered some extra stuff for free to make up for it and make you happy. Not sure what to say about the octopus :confused:. But overall you overreacted a little bit don't you think?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Also, since you didn't mention any previous bad experiences with them I'm going to assume this is your first purchase with them. It wasn't a bad experience to be honest, a bit annoying but not bad. If this is infact your first experience then I would reccomend making another purchase from them in maybe a week or a month or even several months just to see if this is a one time thing or a common occurrence. If you wanna know a REALLY bad place to buy fish from then look up the reviews from azgardens.com. Absolutely horrible place and I would not wish my worst enemy to buy from them.

Reactions: Nelsonthefishguy

Nelsonthefishguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2018
Also, since you didn't mention any previous bad experiences with them I'm going to assume this is your first purchase with them. It wasn't a bad experience to be honest, a bit annoying but not bad. If this is infact your first experience then I would reccomend making another purchase from them in maybe a week or a month or even several months just to see if this is a one time thing or a common occurrence. If you wanna know a REALLY bad place to buy fish from then look up the reviews from azgardens.com. Absolutely horrible place and I would not wish my worst enemy to buy from them.
I don’t think it was an overreaction. They had ample time to know how their fish were feeding DAYS before I ordered. Secondly, I reached out to them numerous times and finally got a reply today. You’re entitled to your opinion, and you can shop wherever you like. All I’m saying is that customer service/communication sucked, I wouldn’t recommend to a friend or anyone for that matter. Their reviews are just as bad as AZgardens, and they have a D with the BBB.

Nelsonthefishguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2018
I don’t think it was an overreaction. They had ample time to know how their fish were feeding DAYS before I ordered. Secondly, I reached out to them numerous times and finally got a reply today. You’re entitled to your opinion, and you can shop wherever you like. All I’m saying is that customer service/communication sucked, I wouldn’t recommend to a friend or anyone for that matter. Their reviews are just as bad as AZgardens, and they have a D with the BBB.
Plus I wasn’t rude or disrespectful with them, I just wanted my money back.Had they reached out to me Tuesday or something and not the day of I wouldn’t be as disappointed... still probably would have asked for my money back though.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
^^^^ obviously a young man who has never been f%%^ked over ordering online for hundreds of $. I would ve done the same. give me my $ back please!!!!
Yeah, try again. I have been screwed over online and in store but not for hundreds of dollars. Over a hundred yes but not hundreds.

Reactions: Nelsonthefishguy

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
OP isn't over reacting. I ordered a Jaguar Catfish from them a few weeks ago and got a run around too. I didn't get a refund because they never took the money from my account in the first place. Did some more research and couldn't find even ONE good review for "your fish store" so I emailed the guy back and told him to just cancel my order and I wasnt interested in doing business with him.

Still looking for a jag cat tho.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
That's odd, I thought I remembered reading good reviews about them. I suppose I remembered it wrong, I'll have to do more research about them. Also Olivia, I'll let you know if I find one, think I saw one on the diversden a little while ago...

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
At least OP got an email explaining why his didn't ship. (Even if they did insult him by offering crabs for an octopus he dosnt own) They didn't send me crap until I started blowing up their inbox and they never gave me an explanation as to why they didnt fill the order. I dont know about the rest of y'all but I dont have time or money to waste on people pusy footin' around. They can get it right the first time or I will go spend my money elsewhere.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store