Do You Boycott Anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
I boycott this thread... ready...BOYCO.......

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Agreed.we can post opinions on here with out justifying them.the dude has asked you to leave him alone so take your questions,soap box and go to the bathroom.there is a mirror where you can ask your Q's all you like and it might even give an answer but please leave the guy alone and have fun with the thread.

I'm not sure this qualifies as a boycott but also won't buy ford or Chevy.when I was a teen I went threw a lot of motors and transmissions.i went threw 4 motor rebuilds and 3 trans in 2 years in a ford ranger.my Dodge and Toyota was the only ones who held up to the ignorance of my teenage driving.
if you're talking about petspoiler, she's a she

libayn

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
GA
My apologies to petspoiler for assuming and posting your incorrect gender.that isn't the first time I was wrong and won't be the last lol.

quasar

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
I boycotted the Iron Man 3 dvd/blu ray. After seeing it in theaters opening night i vowed not to see it again. As an Iron Man fan and a fan of the previous marvel movies (not all of them, there's no excuse for elektra) Iron man 3 was the movie version of Disney spitting in my face. Theyre lucky thor 2 was sick or else id be really mad

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Agreed.we can post opinions on here with out justifying them.the dude has asked you to leave him alone so take your questions,soap box and go to the bathroom.there is a mirror where you can ask your Q's all you like and it might even give an answer but please leave the guy alone and have fun with the thread.

I'm not sure this qualifies as a boycott but also won't buy ford or Chevy.when I was a teen I went threw a lot of motors and transmissions.i went threw 4 motor rebuilds and 3 trans in 2 years in a ford ranger.my Dodge and Toyota was the only ones who held up to the ignorance of my teenage driving.
if your are referring to dogofwar's posts, you must be new here. lol

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
The health.gov website is a cost and technical disaster. It is equivalent of me paying $10000 dollars for an amazon river aquarium system and after a bit discovered that the makers merely put an Oscar in a ten gallon uncycled tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Littering.

I find myself frequently in a car with friends who want to throw a soda can out the window. I tell them not too, keep it and throw it away when we get to our destination.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I boycotted the Iron Man 3 dvd/blu ray. After seeing it in theaters opening night i vowed not to see it again. As an Iron Man fan and a fan of the previous marvel movies (not all of them, there's no excuse for elektra) Iron man 3 was the movie version of Disney spitting in my face.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I applaud you sir. another one who gets it

anyways, not really a boycott but I refuse to use face wash and body wash for men. no such thing as face wash and body wash for men

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store