Dogs and fishfood.

Longimanus

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2009
BC, Canada
My cat is the problem in my house. He ate some shrimp pellets once and now he won't leave me alone when I feed the fish. He thinks it's a treat! He also ripped open my bag of Hikari Cichlid pellets and ate half of them. Stupid Cat.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
yep, just a couple weeks ago Merlin (somekinda mutt kinda houndy thing) decided my LAST bag of aro stix was all his. i got up in the morning and found that i needed to go to the LFS in the middle of the week before work..

when i got my big 2 lb bag of aro stix last week i put them up high..

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
My dog would eat the fishfood,the container and the cabinet it was in if given the chance.Among the things my dog has eaten,a live raccon,a face cord of firewood,a recliner(all but the metal parts).
So no your dog eating fishfood shouldnt be a surprise.

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
my dog loves massivore

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
Dogs... lol

My AmStaff mix loves anything and everything she can get a hold of. Catfood, shrimp pellets, cat's litter box "goodies"... She's nuts.

It's not like she isn't well fed, she's got a nice gut on her lol.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
my dogs love parrot seeds too... dogs greatly like a varied diet... if steak and chop meat and chicken are not available lol

Jen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Nebraska, USA
My dogs ate an entire bag of pellets once. I had to make one of them sleep outside because it gave her such a bad case of gas I couldn't take it anymore. I now try to keep it out of reach.

Lambrakopoulos

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2009
USA
Yea, we should all make a group "My dog ate my fish food again", because that's happened to me before.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store