Dormitator maculatus "Sleeper Goby, Fat Sleeper, Jade Sleeper Goby"

The Beer Fisher

Feeder Fish
Jul 1, 2019
Hello Jaymesy Jaymesy ,
I'm very much interested in getting a couple Gobies if your still offering, I just registered and it seems I can't private message you.
Thx,
Jeff

Reactions: Jaymesy

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I catch them all the time in brakesh water and fresh in ditches and canals all over florida does anybody want any? Is thire a market for them I would be willing to come off a few for shipping onley if interested ? Also thay can live out the water for a few days I found 1 in back yard 2 days after it jump out bucket lol and it was fine

View attachment 1371366

View attachment 1371367

View attachment 1371368
I would love one or 2 jade gobies. going crazy looking for some in West Palm Beach

FishBeast

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2016
Northwest Washington
www.youtube.com
I catch them all the time in brakesh water and fresh in ditches and canals all over florida does anybody want any? Is thire a market for them I would be willing to come off a few for shipping onley if interested ? Also thay can live out the water for a few days I found 1 in back yard 2 days after it jump out bucket lol and it was fine

View attachment 1371366

View attachment 1371367

View attachment 1371368
Hey I'll take one please if you can get some, I want the Water cow, eleotris picta (last pic)

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
I have an Eleotris picta caught by a friend on the island where I live.
fullsizeoutput_1758.jpeg
In theory, there are no fresh water fish on the island, its 10 miles off the coast of Panama, but since there is an Eleotris population on Galapagos, its not a stretch, and we believe it hitchhiked in the ballast of one of the many ships that pass thru the canal.
IMG_2026.JPG
In my tank it hunts either standing on its head, or tail in stands on vallisneria.
fullsizeoutput_16f3.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_17fb.jpeg
It stays hidden most of the time, and is so well camouflaged, it only becomes visible once or twice per month, because I like my tanks be an over grown jungle.
fullsizeoutput_17a5.jpeg

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I have an Eleotris picta caught by a friend on the island where I live.
View attachment 1388970
In theory, there are no fresh water fish on the island, its 10 miles off the coast of Panama, but since there is an Eleotris population on Galapagos, its not a stretch, and we believe it hitchhiked in the ballast of one of the many ships that pass thru the canal.
View attachment 1388971
In my tank it hunts either standing on its head, or tail in stands on vallisneria.
View attachment 1388972
View attachment 1388973
It stays hidden most of the time, and is so well camouflaged, it only becomes visible once or twice per month, because I like my tanks be an over grown jungle.
View attachment 1388974
Have you lost any fish from the Eleotris Picta?

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
Although its hard to tell (because of the heavy planting) most seem to be fine. The dozen cichlids, 2 tetras, and Pleco all seem a bit to large to swallow so far. Plenty of shrimp have disappeared though, we also have large insects on the island that sometimes land on the tank surface, or I stun, and drop in, all which soon disappear.
fullsizeoutput_18d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3be.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1c1.jpeg

Jaymesy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2019
Daytona Beach fl
Hello Jaymesy Jaymesy ,
I'm very much interested in getting a couple Gobies if your still offering, I just registered and it seems I can't private message you.
Thx,
Jeff
Sorry been off for a while I do have lots of gobys I have large scale spiny cheaks, fat sleepers,Jade's, goby darters,emerald gobys,and crescent gobys. I'll give away free if you can explain how I would ship these guys and keep alive you can have one of each lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store