I'm not too far behind you with jags, dovii and jardini ;):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
Speaking of black piranha. Chilton had a Rhom for sale for 5 quid the other week. About 3.5"
Yeah that's the one I bought on Saturday :)

DSC_0001 4.JPG

DSC_0001 4.JPG

caribexr2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2011
Newcastle
I was so annoyed that I didnt have another tank ready or I would have taken it in a heart beat!
Definitely make a good bit of profit on that.

Even my wife wanted me to get it (she NEVER wants me to buy fish)

Great pick up

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
When i saw him the previous Saturday I didn't have the space so asked Paul to keep him on reserve for me till the following weekend while I moved some of my other beasties around... gave him 5 medium sized Jags, Vieja Pearsei and a Thorichthys Helleri on credit... Sorry Jamie we're getting a bit off topic here

Jhncf

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2014
Scotland
No problem, I'm just jealous that I never find fish like that in fish shops in Scotland! Great find there mate :)

caribexr2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2011
Newcastle
I'm from Scotland and I used to struggle as well. The only place I used to get oddball fish from was Leith Aquatics in Edinburgh. They moved out near Haddington but don't think they are open anymore.

Jhncf

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2014
Scotland
The selection up here is pretty poor unless you keep little community fish, get the odd rare fish from maidenhead aquatics but that's about it. I've found myself a fish list which is pretty good, has rays, bichirs, gar and plenty of new and old world cichlids, pity the dovii ended turned out to be jaguars though. Still haven't been able to find peacock bass anywhere though!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store