Educating MFK on Africans!

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
There AREN'T any African pike cichlids....lol....they are only South American.....although there are a few that get pretty close to Central America.

You should throw in big words Ash, keep the readers at the edge of their seats. Like....'scales shimmerin like opaque emeralds, *insert cichlid here* strikes fear into any unwary cichlid that is unfortunate enough to be caught within its devilish stare'

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Peanut_Power said:
There AREN'T any African pike cichlids....lol....they are only South American.....although there are a few that get pretty close to Central America.

You should throw in big words Ash, keep the readers at the edge of their seats. Like....'scales shimmerin like opaque emeralds, *insert cichlid here* strikes fear into any unwary cichlid that is unfortunate enough to be caught within its devilish stare'
eh I am to lazy to look it up, I am now all knowing on my Africans =) Just a know a very little bit!

lol nice, makes it more intresting, I'll try that when I got more time =( Like over winter break!

IoStrisciare

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 9, 2005
A Watery Grave
Peanut_Power said:
Like....'scales shimmerin like opaque emeralds, *insert cichlid here* strikes fear into any unwary cichlid that is unfortunate enough to be caught within its devilish stare'
hahaha... the horror tale of fish keeping...

IoStrisciare

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 9, 2005
A Watery Grave
Ash said:
haha yah right I got some mid terms to study for, classes to attend, them some work.. more like SLEEP then coffee!!
heh. since i study in the day and work at night... the answer to everything is coffee :ROFL:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
dang you must be one bouncy mofo!!

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
IoStrisciare said:
yup... bouncin to the sounds of ladies' night :grinyes:
O__o like the song "oh its ladies night" okay well my retarded self is going to sleep now. wow This is really off topic..

IoStrisciare

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 9, 2005
A Watery Grave
DeLgAdO said:
*singin*

OH YES ITS LADYS NIGHT!

AND THE FEELINGS RIGHT!

OH YES ITS LADYS NIGHT!

OH WHAT A NIGHT!

OH WHAT NIGGGGHHHHTTTTT!
Oh hell yea!

love to see the ladies bouncing to that song... makes the job so much more enjoyable :grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store