Electricity Reduction sale: Moreno Valley, 92553 PU only, no shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
Does anyone have the op's cell#? I am meeting up with him bit never got a contact #. Pm me or txt me 3109222653

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
ok, RTGG and one of the FX5's gone. the other one that needed work is now reduced to being nothing more than spare parts. progress is progress.. even if it's slow.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
ok.. Thank you Cliff!!!!!!

the arowanas, snook and TSN are gone!!!

the 60 gallon has been moved to the garage, and the 210 will be empty tonight and one of the working FX5's will be ready to go tomorrow. i'm going to clean it out and keep the good fish poop to fertilize my garden and start my hydroponic garden tomorrow. whoever the next person is in line for the FX5's (i'll figure it out shortly and send a PM) will get the FX5 with all of the bio-media and fresh clean filter pads.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
UPDATE:

use this email address to contact me: Morledzep@verizon.net i promise to get back to you in less than 24 hours.

i am selling or giving away the following fish:
2 silver arowana wild caught over 24" each, one has drop eye on one side. free to someone with a large enough tank. these guys have lived together all of their lives relatively peacefully, i see no reason to expect that to change. SOLD!
16" clown knife $25
10" (maybe more) petenia splendida $50 SOLD!
1 RTGG approximately 8 0 10" $40 SOLD!
1 TSN has eaten a rock, but is eating and healthy inspite of the lump in his stomach. about 14" $25 SOLD!
2 common plecos free with any of the other fish.

when enough of the fish are gone there will be a 210 and a high quality stand with wiring and switches that will actually hold a standard 240 (8'X2'). several FX5's in various states of usability. most are in good shape and running, but one needs an impeller and another has a new motor that i haven't installed yet (and i lost the screws). i think there are a total of 4 or 5 that will be for sale. but i'm not selling any tanks, decorations or equipment till all of the fish i'm keeping are in one tank.

NEW!
the one that needed the motor is just for spare parts now, the motor is sold. i have the canister, all of the baskets, lids, all of the tubes, the stop valves, and everything EXCEPT the screws that hold the motor on. i'm not going to put a price on this, make me an offer for the parts you want or need.

one of the working FX5's will be ready tomorrow night and i have notified the next person in line for it.

the 210 is now for sale for $300 for it and $300 for the stand it's sitting on and the canopy that goes with it. no guarantees, but i'll try to get pics soon.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
well.. i'm guessing that the FX5's are back up for grabs.. i had 4 people ask for them, one actually bought one, one has become spare parts only. i have 2 others for sale that are currently working, or retired in the last 2 days.

whoever buys them will get a working FX5, with all of the bio-media rinsed, but still in the baskets, and a fresh clean set of pads, hoses if you want them, with the sprayer and pickup tubes. or, you can take the hard plumbing in the tank that i built, including my homemade spray bar (for the FX5 that is on the 180). all for $150 each.

i'm at a standstill on my hydroponics setup, so i might have time to sort and take pics of the supplies in the bins in the next few days. and i promised someone pics of the 210 and the stand that it's on, i'll do my best to get to those too.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
more reasonable time evening bump.. and update:

i have one FX5 that is ready to go depending on what the buyer wants with it.
the clown knife is still available, but i want more for him that what i said originally. i like the guy, what can i say.. but i need money badly right now. so i'm going to bump the price up to $50. he's a real sweetheart with lots of personality, he's the only one of my fish with a name. i've been calling him Clyde for several years now.. lol.

and, depending on my son's work schedule, i could have the other FX5 ready by Sunday or Monday (won't know how many days off he's going to have till he gets home tomorrow afternoon or evening).

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
bump..

it looks like the 2 FX5's are for sale again.. $150 each as described above.

the 180 is empty, needs to be picked up.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
ok, this is getting long and i'm no longer gettng responses.. i'll sell what's left on craigslist or ebay. you missed out. i won't be looking at this thread for responses anymore. so if you want to get my attention email at the Verizon email address at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store