Epic Overhaul/Builds: 3D Backgrounds 300g-125g-120g

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
jason longboard;5103240; said:
I dont know whats more tired, my eyes or my finger from scrolling through all of this. Way cool bud but a dam lot of work. Hope someday I have a gal that likes this stuff too and can make fun of me for thinking I got the wrong back ground as well.:nutkick:
Haha, thanks bro! I need to start a part duex overhaul thread. A lot has changed since I started this with a lot more to come. Today my two year goal of spawning my Satanoperca mapiritensis was finally realized. Vid below of one of the females brooding eggs in her mouth. I also start a custom divider for the 300 gallon (P. dovii pair) tomorrow. Not sure if it will be 3D or from scratch, haven't decided yet. :popcorn:

[YT]R2K_JxGTDhQ[/YT]

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
BTW, the exCichlisoma festae growout (125 gallon) goes under the knife next. Need to order a slimline background for this tank and get off my butt.. Same thing with my 45 gallon. I haven't checked DBN's website in a while, hopefully they have some sweet new slim designs for these two tanks while I still have a little $$$ left.

View attachment 610487

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store