Extreme Trauma..........Help!

Yakuza-Irezumi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
In a Tattoo Studio
yourockit;1203464; said:
too funny! thanks for the laugh!
Thats what i say.Piranha have this rep as killers and such when in actuality they are just a novelty feeding.Meaning it's only cool/interesting/mean when eating.Just a big scared tetra with teeth.I know of many less-dentally-capable Amphilophus that would turn the tables.Your fish will be fine,it's just that killers get scared easy:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
Finally, someone recognizes my geniousity!! lol

I personally like my fish all the time, he's fun to watch, even when he's just swimming around, or hiding in his rock cave. I didn't get him because he's a badass piranha, cuz, ya know, he's really not!! lol

I'd get scared easy too if I were a piranha, that's like living with a tribe of cannibals, you never know when you'll be on the menu!!

dc11648

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2007
Penna.
Might consider doing a drip water change. It would occur slowly, they may not notice or realize the water is going down. Than try and rig a valve or plug on the bottom of a 5 gal. to do a slow to medium fill of water.
Worth a try.

Cmb Mani

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2007
Sri Lanka
Hey this happened with my piranha too.. when they get very stressed they just act dead.. totally went on his side and didnt move!! they get up and abt in abt 15 min in a dark room :)

sean-820

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Earth
mine have done that a couple times when they where in a 5 gal bucket (changing gravel to sand) but they where finne after but they never do that durign a water change or siphone

_Sushi_

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
South East Michigan
Whiplash only did that to me once....and it was right after I got him. He hasn't done it since....I don't remember why he was doing it though.....>.<

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store