*Fact Sheet* Fahaka Puffer (Tetraodon lineatus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrayjeeper83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Jax, FL
PP, you know I trust what you say, but did you say that your fahaka maybe stunted(even though he is 12in) due to the width of your 125??

geronimo69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
studd muffin;4584643; said:
No problem :) I wish I could write more about other puffers but I never really had experience with them. Ill ask someone if I can use their photo.

Thank you :)
You should do one on the species Tetraodon Fluviatilis, Ceylon puffer. I've had one for about 5 years now. They're awesome. I can help you with the write up! Just PM me. :)

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
geronimo69;4585337; said:
You should do one on the species Tetraodon Fluviatilis, Ceylon puffer. I've had one for about 5 years now. They're awesome. I can help you with the write up! Just PM me. :)
PM'ed :)

purplecandle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2010
North Carolina
Me likes!

Only thing I would add...a small paragraph about the need for a cycled tank..

So many people get puffers and put them in uncycled tanks!

And then maybe a paragraph about how most puffers are wild caught and often need ip treatment added to their food.

Just two small paragraphs that you could copy and paste and use for all of the profiles!

Really good job you have done here!!!

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
Experiment397;4586737; said:
so a fahaka would be a no no in my 125 cichlid tank?
A fahaka will murder all your cichlids lol...

Pufferpunk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
Chicago
www.**************.com
xrayjeeper83;4585270; said:
PP, you know I trust what you say, but did you say that your fahaka maybe stunted(even though he is 12in) due to the width of your 125??
RTR seems to think there are several morphs of the fahaka. With the fact that mine doesn't display the gorgeous maroon stripes some of the larger species do, he doesn't think Filbert is stunted.

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
I made an edited version which is way better. I stayed up till 1 in the morning to make some changes and add some more info. I am going to ask a mod to close this thread because the new fact sheet will be up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store