Help with id, please.
PXL_20210806_025048178~2.jpg

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Thank you for the suggestion.

I have varied his diet … Well I have tried, but he gets on these things were he will only eat one kind of food for a while and right now it happens to be omega one sinking cichlid pellets. I don’t know, the feeder fish are getting consumed slowly but it seems too slow for the number of cichlids in the tank.

If he follows his past patterns then he will be eating other things soon. But I recently added fish to his tank so he’s slightly discombobulated.

Reactions: Deadeye

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Well I made a special trip for sinking pellets, and Felix is eating them readily. He just doesn’t like the food my Mooneyfish and Mollies eat.

When I said I recently added fish to Felix’s tank, the fish were Mojo the murderer, Sunflower the yellow lab, and Butterfish the yellow hybrid. Three six inch cichlids being all the Cichlids then living outdoors.

But I took the very aggressive fat 7” hybrid Blue Leeloo out of his tank, and put her outdoors in the 55 with Pepper the Pleco.

Up to that point it was bedlam. Now things have calmed down a lot, So I’m considering moving Sunflower to the plastic 75.

She’s getting a little too much aggression.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadeye and Jexnell

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store