Female Fishkeepers...

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
Did you start straight up with a marine?
Yeah. A friend was selling his tank and I always wanted a fish tank. We were able to help each other out. Besides, I coveted his clown, lol. After getting marine down, I'm afraid I'll almost have no idea what to do with fresh, lol. Fill 'er up and go?

Chitala Ornata Mama

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Phoenix
Coming in late, but I'm a girl! I love my fish, all 13 tanks worth and growing. I have really cool fish. Puffers, Poly's, all kinds of good stuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
Lol. shocked that you don't already have one.?
Yup. I have it all planned out! I want an aro, a couple polys, a stingray, an RTC, and one of those cool catfish on the previous page. And maybe something to fill up the middle. Will a 75 do? :ROFL: (I kill me sometimes). Really though, someday, I would like a big tank with at lease some of those in it!

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Yup. I have it all planned out! I want an aro, a couple polys, a stingray, an RTC, and one of those cool catfish on the previous page. And maybe something to fill up the middle. Will a 75 do? :ROFL: (I kill me sometimes). Really though, someday, I would like a big tank with at lease some of those in it!
Lll. I'd like a dovii, but it's not in the cards.

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
Those are neat but I'm just not a fan of fish with a hump on their head. What's it called? A nuchal hump or something? I think it looks funny.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store