Finally got them!

ROY1204

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2018
toronto
Guess I don’t have to shop anymore. Bigger one didn’t make it. I noticed that both it’s eyes were white and were popped out at feeding time. It didn’t eat and when I went to check on them Judy’s now it was dead.

View attachment 1369250
I am with you. I had 9 tigers, and now down to 6. I have no idea why. and they were all good color before dead. Cuz I check it every day and make sure everyone look good. but it is happen is happen. last night all of them color was so light. I turned on the light till this morning, and they looks better now.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
FishNCash FishNCash

Did mentioned something about this.

eeJamBOYan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
South East Asia
Thanks everyone for the support. Now came home from work today and the split bar is dead also!! Ugh!! Are they that sensitive and fragile at that size?
VERY.
Tiny Dats are very fragile to the extend that once caught from the river, it would take a few weeks to a month before you can even think about doing partial water changes to acclimatize them to your city water.

Even after growing them out to an inch or so, the next problem is to get rid of those parasites that came along from the river.

A reputable exporter from Indonesia should have done all these "trouble" to get healthy tiny ITs out in the market. Of course there are exporters who sell "cheap" catch in big bags of 50 to 100 tiny ITs, along with the dirty river water. The rest is on you.

ITs are bulletproof really after the proper transitioning and proper acclimatizing to living in a tank environment, only after once you get those early hassles out the way..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store