Finding snakehead in Canada

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
Hell, if I had any clue on how to bag and ship fishes, i'd probably try to send channas all over the world :D
So many people being starved of them with no need to (I'm not talking about you, Americans, your laws suck ;( ).

Everybody should own a Channa once :D (Though, if you own one once, you're likely to always own at least one... Forever...)

hrdtimes

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
Canada
Give Gold Aquariums in calgary a call they have some snakeheads coming in fairly soon 403 273 5567

Jonathann04769

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2018
Canada
Hell, if I had any clue on how to bag and ship fishes, i'd probably try to send channas all over the world :D
So many people being starved of them with no need to (I'm not talking about you, Americans, your laws suck ;( ).

Everybody should own a Channa once :D (Though, if you own one once, you're likely to always own at least one... Forever...)
I’m Canadian btw , not sure what’s the laws are here but somebody said Calgary a city near me has some coming in soon

Jonathann04769

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2018
Canada

didn’t know this wasn’t my thread whoops. But I am sooo interested in getting a snakehead in Alberta

Madou

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2013
Belgique
didn’t know this wasn’t my thread whoops. But I am sooo interested in getting a snakehead in Alberta
May need to ask, D -DC- for Canada.
Some parts can, some cannot own them.

Boyette

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2018
Japan
Luckily you have some place's in Canada that still allow you to own them. Im sure there's people in the states keeping them illegally.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store