Fish You Regret Getting Rid Of?

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
LOL....and I thought my striped talker was bad!!! I cannot imagin getting rid of a gold aro or even owning one. I think what made mine so bad was because their was a snow storm and on the way to the LFS I got in a car accident and the fish spilled out on the road and died along with a paradise fish and a pleco.

SoyaBean

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
Singapore
PhullTank57 said:
Which fish or fishes do you regret ever getting rid of?... sold? traded? etc. :redface:

Still, to this very day, I regret ever selling my spawning pair of dats, 17" pair of Marulioides, and 18" Endlicheri!! :mad:
i regret letting go my Blue Base RTG to bedok reservoir due to fin rot problem, when i am just a beginner on arowana.

it can be cure,..... sigh

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
wish i still had my oscars i traded while back. boreing but they made the tank look so active. And i cry everytime i think of my fish that died recently in my sig i sigh thinking of it

xrtg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2005
Singapore
i regret selling of my 2 silvers sometime back. they'd become monsters by now. :cry: and i can't get anymore fish now. :cry:

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Phully - for me its Dats too. I had nice widebars and indos before. Anything bigger than 6 inches i regret selling and or trading away. Some rays that i traded kind of haunts me.
RTfool, I know what you mean... considering the fact, dats are slow growers! :(

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Damn a breeding pair of dats!!

The only thing i regret giving away was my 6-7inch clown loaches. That doesnt come close to a pair of dats or gold aro!!
yes, they spawned on me one time unexpectedly. Unfortunatly, their tankmates ate most of the eggs. The rest i lost during an egg transfer. :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store