FISHING SEASON 2K12!!!!!!

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Fresh stone crabs are so freaking good, Id be willing to do ten times the work to eat them.

The problem is, unless you catch them yourself you will never get them fresh. They cant even be put on ice or the meat will stick to the shell. If you buy them at the store they are all pre-cooked. Plus they really arent too hard to eat.

I eat a good amount of blue crab as well. Now they are a bit more tricky. During the crab jubilee we can get several dozen in no time and we will have a big crab boil. Ice cold beer, fresh crab and good friends chatting over a garbage can picking crab is one of the best things ever.

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Cool pics man. That black tip is perfect eating size. Easy to kill and clean immediately at that size and still tons of meat.

Those hound fish have some impressive teeth. I had about a three footer tangled in my sabiki once. I stepped on it to get it under control, it was going to die any way as it was badly tangled, and it whorled around and bit me on my heel. I had perfect teeth marks on either side of my tendon.

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
Nice catfish, Carpsalmon!

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
Fresh stone crabs are so freaking good, Id be willing to do ten times the work to eat them.

The problem is, unless you catch them yourself you will never get them fresh. They cant even be put on ice or the meat will stick to the shell. If you buy them at the store they are all pre-cooked. Plus they really arent too hard to eat.

I eat a good amount of blue crab as well. Now they are a bit more tricky. During the crab jubilee we can get several dozen in no time and we will have a big crab boil. Ice cold beer, fresh crab and good friends chatting over a garbage can picking crab is one of the best things ever.
Now you getting me so hungry for crabs!.....and beer

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store