Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
No girl here :(

jpwolf

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Elizabeth, NJ
Back to fishing, I caught my first jitterbug bass today it was so cool!!! They put 2 fountains in the small pond I fish and everything seems different in there I only caught one!!! Any ideas on what I should do next?

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

basstank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
connecticut
Back to fishing, I caught my first jitterbug bass today it was so cool!!! They put 2 fountains in the small pond I fish and everything seems different in there I only caught one!!! Any ideas on what I should do next?

The only thing I can say is don't hook them. They'll probably complain and say they're broken or somthing. But maybe you can try fishin around them maybe the bass will go check it out and grab a little snack while theyre there.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jpwolf

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Elizabeth, NJ
The only thing I can say is don't hook them. They'll probably complain and say they're broken or somthing. But maybe you can try fishin around them maybe the bass will go check it out and grab a little snack while theyre there.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Does the addition of fountains affect the fishing at all?

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
New rule - pictures of your girl have to be A) of her in a bikini... or B) of her holding a fish. :D Boom.

jimmie d wad

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2011
south of heaven
036.JPG036.JPG
caught 7 northern today. 5lbs was the biggest.my 3 yr old daughter caught her first fish today(2 total). my son realed one all the way in by himself.and i stocked the frezer with pirahna food. it was a good day
one fish on a crawler and jig, three on jig under a bobber with a minnow and 3 on a lindy set up with a minnow

036.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store