FISHING SEASON 2K12!!!!!!

jpwolf

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Elizabeth, NJ
^ LOL

- nice king JD

- tell ur girl those are some nice carp jp, glad u didnt hurt your back!

went to lake johnson early this mornin and some mexican guys were fishin the spot i did so well the other day so i went down a little further, got 1 nice bluegill and tossed him back, second fish is in my tank right now - nice bluegill with excellent colors (even though he sure isn't showing em right now) and i then caught another 2. I could tell the mexican guys were gettin mad because they kept talkin louder and louder and giving me aggravated looks every time i pulled a hand sized gill and they kept trying to fish the same way I was. Hit up another 3 off one pylon and they got mad and left lol.

next to last fish was what i was lookin for, a redbreast/bluegill mix with great colors. I stuck him in my bucket and then realized he had 3 or 4 big red sores on his tail so back in to the lake he went. definitely disappointing but glad I got the one thats in my tank now!
You should have told the Mexican guys to dip their bait in hot sauce. And yeah my back held up pretty good too bad I didn't catch anything though!!

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

flemming

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2008
netherlands
nice Northern,it's starting to get itchy over here.
Just 6more days and it's on!

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
goodness... how do you find time to fish?? :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store