Fishing season for 2017

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Not gonna lie I had forgotten about that but I'm not embarrassed. It's a nice fish if it takes my fly down to catch a good fish I will survive lol. My bad guys
ya, idk about anyone else but I don't care if I get caught w/ my fly down lol embarrassment is a state of mind, and what might be embarrassing to some might be trivial to others, so we're alike in that way

Reactions: Oddballs

Oddballs

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2014
United States
ya, idk about anyone else but I don't care if I get caught w/ my fly down lol embarrassment is a state of mind, and what might be embarrassing to some might be trivial to others, so we're alike in that way
Frank I whole hearted agree with ya on that. Year or two ago I was on a 5 day out of SD and it was getting late in the day as we were trolling I decided to take a shower. Of course laws of fishing goes that's when all the troll rods go off people are screaming hook up and here I come shooting out the bathroom with a towel on in my boots and throw out a sardine instant hook up. Luckily I took a grundeon belt and tightened it around the towel. Managed to put a 75 lb yellowfin in the boat and then decided I should probably go get clothes on. The crew and my dad thought it was hilarious but when the bite is hot the bite is hot. Lol my dad used to have a pic of me in the towel on the bow fighting the fish that's an embarrassing picture lol

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Some Steelhead and Gizzard Shad on the fly this weekend to start out the 2017 season. 34 fish total for the weekend.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: fishnatics

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice steelhead. My buddy just brought a fillet of his steelhead that he just got back from the smoke house and it was delicious
Thanks! I'm not a fan of the taste of Trout but maybe I just haven't had one smoked correctly. Salmon and Char are another story though :)

Reactions: fishnatics
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store