FISHING with member zorro and his bro today

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
we thought that the other fish we posted were a little small so heres something a little more MONSTER

p.s. member zorro had the first catch ( a fat seagull, i grabbed it and unhooked him successfully....)

i also caught a yellow bullhead at 2pounds but anthony (zorro) cant take a picture.....

i also caught 2 more carp the same size as this one as well as one the size of anthony's, biggest fish was anthony's brother at about 25+++ pounds

I think this is why zorro hooked the gull (he was using a floating crankbait and i think he stopped realing!lol)

heres his first catch.....

first carp!

member zorros 2ND catch! lol only 1 was a fish but` still a larger fish (20pounds+)

my 3 rd fish.... sadly quite small- maybe 8-10pounds, zorro's brother got a beast of a 30pounder or so- much heavier at spring time

Zorro

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Meriden CT
Man i always need to look away from the pic right when you tank it.

And the Bird i did not mean to get it. I was talking to Nick and the bird got it when i wasent looking but we got it out. Thank GOD :D

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
all caught on sinking bread on a hook- no wieghts

first i took one whole piece of bread and squished it into pieces and chucked it out there, then ya cast and about 15 mins later member zorro lost one on the hook up and then another, i followed up hooking and landing one and zorro was clsoe behind with his first landed fish, then i caught another (THEW LARGEST OF MY 3!) and fumbled it into the water (i was helping zorro land his too) then i caught the bullhead and anbout 10 mins later mikey (ZORROS bro) landed the beast at the same time i landed my dinker

not bad considering its 40-45F and the water is about 40

i also caught 20+ carp/shiner in the cast net in one throw- zorro was suprised how well it worked

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
p.s. a video of the seagull coughing is coming up- i had zorro yank it outta the water and i grabbed it by the shoulders/neck gently but firmly and pulled a single hook out of his nostril, the bird was not happy..... a little blood (some from me some from it) it flew off without a problem

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
these are small- were going back saturday or sunday and we should get some larger fish (theres mirror carp in here toooooo)

we used 6-8pound test between three rods

Zorro

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Meriden CT
Its a public park with a pound in it. The pound has alot of fish in it. The carp get huge with all the people feeding the ducks like every 5 minutes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store