Fit looking XB

global_sourcer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
Spore
sorry bro, miss your thread cos gone off. went panda, rainbow and qian hu. hahaha, next time I jio you along if you keen. actually I prefer smaller ones around 7-9 inches. has satisfaction to see them grow. problem is many are kept in secret (if you know what I mean) and also money also very nice. difficult to get nice ones at good pricing. if you know, pl pm me. thanks.

zhuangsw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2005
global_sourcer said:
sorry bro, miss your thread cos gone off. went panda, rainbow and qian hu. hahaha, next time I jio you along if you keen. actually I prefer smaller ones around 7-9 inches. has satisfaction to see them grow. problem is many are kept in secret (if you know what I mean) and also money also very nice. difficult to get nice ones at good pricing. if you know, pl pm me. thanks.
actually, chosing aro have to see luck one.. imho, go those pro aro lfs, chances of getting nicer aros (coz those bosses there have good business relatinoship wif the farms) are higher then going farms. i dont have a car though, still student. but if you dont mind offering me a lift, i can tag alog. haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store