Flexible pipe coupling

Zanzag

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2019
Central PA
Its less about the tension failing and more that you can set the stainless hose clamps much tighter initially. Even on the really big heavy duty airline duct ties they only hold the lines on its less of a secured seal.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Agree but they make ty-raps that steel grip instead of the all plastic construction (meaning the grip part is steel). the ones I use ONLY on the drain are heavy duty with steel grip ty-raps and the width is about 3/8 - 1/2”. Of course my pump and flex hose are using stainless steel band ties. Either case those no hub couplings would save all your bulkhead fitting if you do need to take it apart in future. Now of course you have to go do some research on them so both bulkhead and all the fittings will fit your needs. I work construction and I get lots and lots of free neat stuff from other trades. Of course if you don’t you can always use home cheapo stuff like the 1” no hub couplings that fit the 3/4” bulkheads. Lots of luck and if you have Qs feel free to text me for a faster reply.
Ahhh man im so wrapped up in the move i totally forgot about the text sorry bro

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store