I'd go to meet Rachel O' leary though. Who's sponsoring my plane tickets :p

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Looks good. Although Joey hasn't always been popular here :eek:

I'd go to meet Rachel O' leary though. Who's sponsoring my plane tickets :p
What beef do some MFK-ers have to pick with Joey?

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
What beef do some MFK-ers have to pick with Joey?
I think there were some altercations a while back going around his fish house and all. Also some words passed around. :(

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Where there are two people or more gather, there are always disagreements of various magnitude of heat. That's undesirable if expressed less than civilly but nevertheless is expected, a sad norm.

Anonymous online interactions are a particularly well suited subject to these - people don't see other people's body language, do not take into consideration the great shortcomings of a written conversation, and people tend to be bolder and less considerate, the laptop warriors.

Just because one or 2 or 3 people had a falling out with Joey wouldn't surprise me. Some people are able to have that with just about anyone. Plus envy is a strong motivator.

But if 20-30 people had a problem with him, including mods, that might warrant the generalization as expressed by Hendre (again, I suspect, it was expressed a bit carelessly). No biggie, bro, though! Just trying to clarify things for me and all.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store