Flowerhorn not accepting food

KarkiPratik

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2019
You've tried everything else.

I think that PraziPro is the last ditch here.

(There may be other brand names of praziquantel where you live.)

My only thought otherwise is start looking at feces through a microscope, but if there's no feces there's no clue IMO.

I am not a vet. But I'd start the prazi.
Today i just soaked pellets in some aq. water and pinched it and threw inside and it sunk below and my fh suddenly went for them and started eating so i did the ssme again and he ate those for the first time he ate sth after eating 4-5 smashed pellets he pooped sth like a normal red brown with some white

Screenshot_20190517_090552_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20190517_090540_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Fish Colic

LOL

I don't think there is such a thing as fish colic, but I was just trying to imagine you giving him a tiny little fish enema.

;)

It looks like you're out of the woods.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Has there been any more Improvement?

I moved most of my 8 tanks around last week, and the African cichlids are just refusing to eat now. Everybody else is eating, but those guys had a major move clear across the house, higher up in the air turned to different directions and in view of a window and four other aquariums.

They were just running off off an HOV but I hook them up to a 20-gallon Sump System with a riverine flow.

Then I threw a 9" pleco in their tank.

I haven't seen three pellets eaten from them in 4 days. Because I changed their flow they probably think they're still moving.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store