Flowerhorn x Blood Parrot fry

d3ssen27

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2013
Mauritius
Nice! I just unloaded most of mine. I have a couple females left for breeding projects to tinker with and a few males that hopefully find new homes soon. I think I'm done with full on flowerhorn breeding. I need to get somewhat of a life back...lol.
I need to get rid of too many fh from the first batch...too many are good looking and i got emotional lol

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
What kind of food did you use to feed the fry? Like newly hatch to 1-2 weeks old?
Usually they're good for a day or 2 with the egg sacks, but I start them off with Ron's Cichlids fry mix. It's almost a powder and pretty good ingredients. Not a cheerleader or advertising...lol. Just what I like and use.

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
I need to get rid of too many fh from the first batch...too many are good looking and i got emotional lol
I actually got rid of one of them I pulled to keep the other day. I knew the guy and he was going to a good home where he would be displayed properly. When you start confirming egg layers and a proven fertile male you've held on to them too long...hahaha

d3ssen27

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2013
Mauritius
I actually got rid of one of them I pulled to keep the other day. I knew the guy and he was going to a good home where he would be displayed properly. When you start confirming egg layers and a proven fertile male you've held on to them too long...hahaha
I need to make some hard decisions soon lol...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store