Freaky occurence

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Guys, the freakiest thing has just happened. That freaky that I rushed downstairs to tell the wife, and here I am telling you. I don't know what the odds are of this happening.

I've just got in bed. It was just after 11pm. I was browsing through my phone and I just casually checked the time in the top left hand corner of my phone. It was 23:12. Moments later I just glanced at the battery power and it was on 67%.

This freaked me out to such an extent I threw my dressing gown on and ran downstairs to tell the wife. By which time it was 23:13 and 66%.

I can hear you say, "well what's so freaky about that, old Esox is losing it".

Guys, my date of birth is 23:12:67!!! What are the odds of me just glancing at my phone momentarily and the time and battery % represent my birth date?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Oh come on you guys. Do I really have to explain "dressing gown" to you now. I suppose you lot over the pond would call it a "bath robe".

And no, whatever that bloke in that picture is wearing, I do not have one, he looks absurd........though I do have a pair of those shoes!

Reactions: Fishman Dave

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh come on you guys. Do I really have to explain "dressing gown" to you now. I suppose you lot over the pond would call it a "bath robe".
Yeah,we call them bath robes or,housecoats.The wife got me a chintzy flannel one for Christmas.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I don’t think I’ve heard it called a housecoat since the 60s.

The bathrobe or just a robe.

Now, about those knickers . . .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store