Freaky occurence

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
. . . What are the odds of me just glancing at my phone momentarily and the time and battery % represent my birth date?
This is definitely the sort of thing that will make your wife think you’re nuts when you try to share it with her.

The truth is that freaky number occurrences like that have happened to me as well, and I hear about them on the radio from time to time.

By the way, there is another car guy on Youtube who has the same real name as me. Now, my name is neither common nor uncommon among old white guys of obvious German/Irish ancestry.

But it’s just a shock when you are browsing and you stumble across something like that.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
You know what I found freaky? The first picture I saw when I clicked on this thread! I thought we were back to Benny Hill again lol. That is pretty crazy esoxlucius esoxlucius I wouldn't post my birthday though. Isn't that dangerous!?

aussieman57

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2021
Oh come on you guys. Do I really have to explain "dressing gown" to you now. I suppose you lot over the pond would call it a "bath robe".

And no, whatever that bloke in that picture is wearing, I do not have one, he looks absurd........though I do have a pair of those shoes!
Members can listen to the beatles explaining "dressing gown". Esoxlucious no need to explain.

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Members can listen to the beatles explaining "dressing gown". Esoxlucious no need to explain.
Thanks for that aussieman57 aussieman57 . If the best band in the history of the world think it's ok to have "dressing gown" in their lyrics, then I have no more to say. In fact I do have something else to say....."house coat" is an appalling term to describe a dressing gown! Who the hell came up with that!

I wouldn't post my birthday though. Isn't that dangerous!?
You know what really got my goat just recently? My birthday is on the system. Yet when I went to members birthdays my name wasn't there!! However, there were about 6 or 7 other names on there, who's birthdays were also on 23rd Dec, who were on the list.....and I'd never even heard of them, certainly not regular members. How the hell does that work!!

Reactions: aussieman57
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store