Friday Free-For-All....

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
I don't think that is offensive to anyone. You can say "so and so is pretty", as long as you stay away from talking about things like "I like 'em x" or "I wanna be in charge all the time" or "roles are rigid". But what do I know?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I don't think that is offensive to anyone. You can say "so and so is pretty", as long as you stay away from talking about things like "I like 'em x" or "I wanna be in charge all the time" or "roles are rigid". But what do I know?
How about we stop telling others what they can and cannot talk about. I think that would be awesome

bye-bye-igo-to-bunker-now-18673559.png
See you next friday thread

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Look why don't you relax with all that. Post some cool pics of whatever and chill out.

Im assuming you read Robs thread right

FB_IMG_1547420182777.jpg

Reactions: J. H.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
What a Friday!

My housemate and I had to go into town to pick up both of our scripts.
On the bus in there was loud bogans up the back swearing and carrying on like idiots.
While in town my housemate went to the video game store and brought a couple of games, there was a lady in the shop who smelled like she hadn't washed her clothes in months and I couldn't be in the store with her, she made me want to gag.

Then we went to get drinks for Australia Day tomorrow and the dude in the bottle shop wouldn't accept my ID because it expired last week then wouldn't sell to my mate because he was with me so we had to go to another bottle shop who didn't care that my ID was a few days expired.

Finally we got on the bus home which didn't have air con so it smelled like every person who'd been on it that day so that was a fun 45 minute ride home.

Oh yeah, did I mention its 37°c today? Now that I'm home I'm literally in a crop top and a pair of my housemates boxers and I'm still dying!!! :flamed:

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Finally we got on the bus home which didn't have air con so it smelled like every person who'd been on it that day so that was a fun 45 minute ride home.
Hello; Many years ago I drove a 65 passenger school bus. Always had a max load. No AC at all. There was one girl who got everyones attention. I had a couple of small fans near me but the poor kids in the back were not so lucky.
On days when it was cool outside and in the mornings the kids would leave the windows up. That is until the girl got on the bus. I would already have my windows open and the fans pushing outside air in my face. As she walked down the bus aisle I could hear the windows go down just after she passed.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store