Friday Free-For-All....

Status
Not open for further replies.

d033ie

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
Delaware
A few wounded birds that believe no one should have an opinion. It's all good! Friday i'll keep the thread original. Thank's for asking Warborg!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
A few wounded birds that believe no one should have an opinion. It's all good! Friday i'll keep the thread original
Hello; I fear you are mistaken again. While the following may be true of some others as well as me, I can only speak for myself. I do not have a problem with an expression of opinions, it is the language you have been using. Not That I can not be vulgar and crude but that we are restricted here on this open forum. We also cannot be political so cannot respond to your taunting.

There is one other item. That being some of your comments just do not make sense. I suspect you are not as verbally clever as you hope to be. Could be you have great points to make but they are just not getting across.

By the way I cannot rise to the level of being a "hater" toward you. If it helps I do find you annoying but not worth the effort of a good hate.

Reactions: Steve_C

d033ie

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
Delaware
:clap Short elaboration can cause confusion as it did. I might have to express in old English terminology from now on. Seeing the difficulty that comes with time with this audience. The language has been changed and reading between lines, like solving a standard puzzle isn't hard to do. Thanks for you're input skjl47. :)

Last edited:

d033ie

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
Delaware
When you can get someone to respond and they have you on ignore is a powerful thing. Also question what you posted long ago, is what i call mind bending. It's food for thought, so i don't like people being spoon fed. It's just a taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store