Friday Free-For-All....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Here's a huge looping animation of my snail eating troll fortified tank scum. It's very calming to watch, but it's going to make this page load very slow.

It will give you folks more time to think of witty responses (possibly to someone that you will wish later you had never spoken to at all.)

20190414_211801.gif

Remember that you can never have a real discussion with a troll, for their basic intent is always to abuse others for their own amusement.

It's quite easy to tell the difference between those people and other normal people who are just having friendly banter.

For one thing their philosophical posts never entirely make sense (by design) or else they become artfully ambiguous in a way that is intended to allow plausible deniability when their ploys fail. They know that careless language ticks a lot of people off, so they are routinely careless.

Nothing they produce is important, and everything they do is designed toward cowardly abuse of others from, the safety of digital anonymity.

It's the kind of illness that should engender pity in the average person. They often have the kind of intelligence that draws interest or simply excites.

But it's not worth the cost to deal with them in any way. What ever they have to offer you're better off discovering elsewhere.

Reactions: skjl47

d033ie

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
Delaware
How can i entertain a person who road horses backs to school or was born at a time when ignorance was taught? A group of senseless guys who sit on couches all day and become mad at the world, because laziness becomes an everyday thing. Who can't decipher a riddle! Like i said time and time again. Not here for likes, but i do welcome all the wanna be bullies. :)

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
How can i entertain a person who road horses backs to school or was born at a time when ignorance was taught? A group of senseless guys who sit on couches all day and become mad at the world, because laziness becomes an everyday thing. Who can't decipher a riddle! Like i said time and time again. Not here for likes, but i do welcome all the wanna be bullies. :)
Just be you. That's entertaining enough.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
This thread used to be fun. Why do you have to steal from a simple form of entertainment? Let’s not get this one shut down please

Reactions: skjl47

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I still trying to figure out the those women never go back thing.

Just to clear things up I sit in a chair not on a couch.

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I can appreciate how you just illustrated clearly Ulu's significant points, see below, with your above post. I underlined the only part that makes sense as I do not for see many likes coming your way.

For one thing their philosophical posts never entirely make sense (by design) or else they become artfully ambiguous in a way that is intended to allow plausible deniability when their ploys fail. They know that careless language ticks a lot of people off, so they are routinely careless.

Nothing they produce is important, and everything they do is designed toward cowardly abuse of others from, the safety of digital anonymity.
Hello; You nailed it. Routinely carless = road horses backs to school which probably should be 'rode on horseback to school.' Artfully ambiguous = when ignorance was taught when the point of being taught a lesson is to overcome ignorance. Abuse delivered from the safety of digital anonymity so much reminds me of the past CB radio days. Used to be the low life's would run their mouth on the CB radio in the same way because it was not face to face.

Reactions: Ulu and Matteus

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Believe me when I say that I enjoyed clubbing the trolls. But it's not good for your soul to beat on other people all the time even when they deserve it.

Some folks really do have a very poor command of the English language and I assumed in most cases that they are not native English speakers. In those cases I usually go out of my way to try and understand.

But when I see someone intelligent enough to use English, abuse it purposely for scandalous reasons, it becomes clear that I should no longer bother.

I came here to learn about fish and share some pictures of my fish and converse with other fishkeepers about the joys and problems of keeping fish.

But I did not come here to fight nor solve people's mental problems. It really can't be done in this environment, because it doesn't foster their need of the afflicted to assist in their own cure.

Instead it promotes their disease, which spreads to other people. It turns discussions into arguments and fights. It turns every interaction into excuses to bully other people or defend the bullying itself.

Reactions: Matteus and skjl47

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Well.... I hate to tell you this.. but I ride my horse down the old town road all the time.. then I ride till I can’t no mo. You’re 1000% wrong. These are not a group of senseless guys, they are dog posting and booby loving people! They can’t decipher riddles because they got fish on their brains silly! Now go and wipe that banana cream off your face!

• Haha
Reactions: Ulu and Matteus
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store