Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
For me the weeksii has to be my slowest with a consistent slow growth rate from the get go when I got it at 7”. Its fairly thick now but only about 15” or so after many long years. My next two slow growrs are my laps, both the Faranah and Koliba were moderate growth to about 15” and have grown super slow at this point. Been trying a new round of power feeding and water changes but they still seem pretty slow.

Probably the lack of Massivore in the diet is one reason. When I was power feeding them with it they packed on serious size quickly but they looked fat and unnatural to me so went to natural stuff like tilapia, shrimp, squid, krill. My polys look leaner and healthier now.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
For me the weeksii has to be my slowest with a consistent slow growth rate from the get go when I got it at 7”. Its fairly thick now but only about 15” or so after many long years. My next two slow growrs are my laps, both the Faranah and Koliba were moderate growth to about 15” and have grown super slow at this point. Been trying a new round of power feeding and water changes but they still seem pretty slow.

Probably the lack of Massivore in the diet is one reason. When I was power feeding them with it they packed on serious size quickly but they looked fat and unnatural to me so went to natural stuff like tilapia, shrimp, squid, krill. My polys look leaner and healthier now.
Picture;)

Reactions: DMD123

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Whats up D. Was about to send you a pm.

Reactions: DMD123

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
My endli has gone from 2.5 to 12” in less than a year. But, he doesn’t seem to be growing much right now. I partially attribute this to me not power feeding and partially to him being outcompeted for food. I generally only feed about every 3-4 days. I feed a mix of night crawlers (which my eels eat), some different frozen foods (which my eels and bass eat), and Massivore (which my bass, catfish, and endli eat). It used to work out really well because my catfish wouldn’t feed with the lights on so I could put the pellets in and leave the lights on while the endli made some rounds and ate up some pellets. Then, the catfish randomly started eating with the lights on and often clean the tank so quickly that the endli gets very little, if any, food. Fortunately, my bass have become pretty outgoing for food and have even snatched a few night crawlers from my eels. I may have to get a small piece of pvc and try to target feed some pellets right down to my endli to get him some more food.

Some recent pictures:

994BAF40-6C84-4067-BDF9-66E0F26E3100.jpeg A47B642C-529B-42B2-A3DD-2B704ED224C4.jpeg 994FD633-C36D-4E5C-9EE5-BF675971D015.jpeg 46BE8CBA-33EC-4B36-978D-CCDF63B0620C.jpeg

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store