FS | 1" Clean 3 bar indo dats | $100 | corona ca | Pickup

RadioKilla

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2008
The key words are “mixed of 3 or 4 bar” suppliers are plucking out the high quality 3 bars before sending to suppliers . Go ahead and look through those hundreds or thousands of dats and find one with the quality of these and I’ll be glad to take them off your hands. Thanks for the bump though guys .
most of these less than an inch baby datnoids that are now flooding the market are not only rather tiny, but are also unstable. i think suppliers are still focusing on plucking larger 3 bars out of their mix of 3 and 4 bar danoid shipments, rather focus on these fry. Given the fact that datnoids are very slow growers i dont think they mind letting some of baby 3 bar out to the public as most will probably either get eaten, killed , sucked up in a filter, sold/traded before they even reach a good size. its like selling an inch long clown loach, yes they have the potential to grow to 12 + inches and be worth hundreds of dollars, but how many of us have even raised baby clown loaches to that monstrous size we see sold in stores, or are willing to grow them out for years. plus we all know many fish in the aquarium cant grow as large as their wild counterparts.

Atomic Dog

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2018
most of these less than an inch baby datnoids that are now flooding the market are not only rather tiny, but are also unstable. i think suppliers are still focusing on plucking larger 3 bars out of their mix of 3 and 4 bar danoid shipments, rather focus on these fry. Given the fact that datnoids are very slow growers i dont think they mind letting some of baby 3 bar out to the public as most will probably either get eaten, killed , sucked up in a filter, sold/traded before they even reach a good size. its like selling an inch long clown loach, yes they have the potential to grow to 12 + inches and be worth hundreds of dollars, but how many of us have even raised baby clown loaches to that monstrous size we see sold in stores, or are willing to grow them out for years. plus we all know many fish in the aquarium cant grow as large as their wild counterparts.
Ok so what’s your point with all your comments ? You want a 3 bar for $10.00? Bring it somewhere else . Let’s end this discussion . We can continue one at the right location usb you wish to continue .

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
If you like to discuss. Suggest to Go to discussion thread and open up your ideas there. Let the guy sell his fish. Is 3 bar, hard to come by and people will buy if they really want it. Don’t make it a big deal if you not buying . That’s why I hate recent Mfk flooded with not fish but wanna be smart ass. Jeezus

Reactions: Dee eng

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Great deals on some nice 3 bars fish. There is too much negativity on MFK. Can we just appreciate some nice fish?

Reactions: HEX805 and Dee eng
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store