FS: 300 Gallon Aquarium

CCSmith891

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2011
Shreveport, Louisiana
$800 OBO
Pickup: Shreveport, LA

(Material: glass) The dimensions of the aquarium are: 10FT long X 24IN front to back X 23IN top to bottom. The aquarium holds around 300 gallons of water. I did the math when I first got the aquarium, and I think I remember the exact gallons to be around 286.

The stand is included. It has 2 opening doors in the front, both equipped with child safe pull stoppers.

Filtration: This aquarium is filtered by a 55 gallon sump tank that sits underneath the aquarium in the stand. There is an overflow in each corner, that flows down into the bio balls section of the sump, and then is pushed through the pump and back into the aquarium. All filtration equipment is included.

Lighting: Nothing fancy here. 2 old school light bars are included (I believe each are 48in), but one of the bulbs is burned out. Those are easily obtainable at any pet store.

Hood: Also nothing fancy here. 3 separate slabs of glass slide over the top of the aquarium.

Items included:
Aquarium
Stand
Light strips x2
Bulb x1
55 gallon sump filtration system
Pump
Carbon filter pads

Payment method: cash only please. No payment plans.

I work during the day, so I won't be able to take phone calls, but I will try to answer by text if I can while at work. I will call serious buyers to give more details if necessary.

00Y0Y_7eLbC2kVttQ_600x450.jpg

00d0d_FwhmCARjka_600x450.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store