Getting My Groove Back...

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Yeah that’s gonna be a nightmare. Fish need to be stored for a couple hours (probably in a Rubbermaid trough), tank needs to be emptied, drilled, and plumbed, and while the tank is down, I want to paint the wall behind the tank. FML
That's a freaking nightmare ugh. I hate plumbing in a rush. If we were closer I'd let you throw them in my tank so you can take your time.

I'm not a fan of em but what about the eshopps route ? I remember you saying you liked them.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
That's a freaking nightmare ugh. I hate plumbing in a rush. If we were closer I'd let you throw them in my tank so you can take your time.

I'm not a fan of em but what about the eshopps route ? I remember you saying you liked them.
I’ve done more with less, so I’m not too worried. A recent career change has taken away most of my free time, so that’s the bigger issue these days. And I wouldn’t trust a HOB overflow with big bichers in a small tank like this, so that’s not a viable option, unfortunately.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I’ve done more with less, so I’m not too worried. A recent career change has taken away most of my free time, so that’s the bigger issue these days. And I wouldn’t trust a HOB overflow with big bichers in a small tank like this, so that’s not a viable option, unfortunately.
GL with the new job what ya doing ?

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
It’s been a couple weeks, so it’s time for a little update. First, the PBB is an absolute beast. He went from severely underfed to fatter than my arm. He literally has no limits as to how much he can eat. Unfortunately, his attitude hasn’t gotten any better. He’s pure evil, but I love him haha.

4AC87250-C932-4426-9AD8-F5562E866615.jpeg

The bicher I’m most excited about is this endlicheri. I’ve always loved those wild endlies with super long, flat heads, so when I spotted this guy out of a crowd of about a dozen, I knew he was coming home. He’s the smallest poly in the tank, but he eats like a champ.

0A50A9AC-F57B-4F9E-ACE3-8E4394E8F26E.jpeg

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
It's a spadefish :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store