Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
PBB is starting to look even better. Give it a few more weeks. It will be a stunner. It's not even on red garnet too. That's a PBB I would love to have. :p

Reactions: the fine flip

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Great pic showing that just because there's size difference doesnt mean someone is going to get eaten.

Pbb looks nice brother
Unfortunately, the PBB has done more than his fair share of damage. To date, he’s killed all 3 of my bigger Tor Putitora and eaten all of my smaller Mahseers. For some reason, the shiny silver scales make him go crazy. It’s a shame because I love my silver fish LOL. I need to rethink tankmates for the upper area of the tank. I might steal Hao Hao thunder and load up on a few gars next time
I’m in the city.

Jeez that spoon head! Someone call the poly police it looks like a turkana! Haha jk nice PBB bro
You know what’s funny? The box had the letters “JZA” on it. Can you imagine? He acts like everything I’ve read Turkhana PBB to be: spoonhead, more striking pattern than PBB I’ve had in the past, and is insanely active. He’s always cruising the water column looking for trouble. He’s definitely the first bicher I’ve ever had to be obviously interested in the outside world. He comes to the top when the lids open for food, follows me around the tank as I walk across the room, etc. All in all, an awesome fish to own.

PBB is starting to look even better. Give it a few more weeks. It will be a stunner. It's not even on red garnet too. That's a PBB I would love to have. :p
Thanks bro, means a lot to have your stamp of approval! He’s come a long way from that skinny, pale noodle he came home as. I’ve cut back feedings to 3-4x a week because of a busy schedule, but man can he eat. When I feed, he balloons to the side of my forearm.

As far as garnet, I’m torn. I love how bichers look on it, but idk. The gravel in there now seems to work well. I’m planning on a new tank over the summer so we’ll revisit the issue. I’m sure I can be pursuaded.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
You know what’s funny? The box had the letters “JZA” on it. Can you imagine? He acts like everything I’ve read Turkhana PBB to be: spoonhead, more striking pattern than PBB I’ve had in the past, and is insanely active. He’s always cruising the water column looking for trouble. He’s definitely the first bicher I’ve ever had to be obviously interested in the outside world. He comes to the top when the lids open for food, follows me around the tank as I walk across the room, etc. All in all, an awesome fish to own.
Damn bro you never know. Shipments gets mixed all the time! Nevertheless dope ass PBB man I love the spoon head. Let’s see this guy get that Turkana size haha. I don’t think the poly guys gonna like me saying that

Reactions: jaws7777

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Unfortunately, the PBB has done more than his fair share of damage. To date, he’s killed all 3 of my bigger Tor Putitora and eaten all of my smaller Mahseers. For some reason, the shiny silver scales make him go crazy. It’s a shame because I love my silver fish LOL. I need to rethink tankmates for the upper area of the tank. I might steal Hao Hao thunder and load up on a few gars next time
I’m in the city.

Thanks bro, means a lot to have your stamp of approval! He’s come a long way from that skinny, pale noodle he came home as. I’ve cut back feedings to 3-4x a week because of a busy schedule, but man can he eat. When I feed, he balloons to the side of my forearm.

As far as garnet, I’m torn. I love how bichers look on it, but idk. The gravel in there now seems to work well. I’m planning on a new tank over the summer so we’ll revisit the issue. I’m sure I can be pursuaded.
Get some Cuban gars! Awesome fish. I like them more than polys!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I’m in the city.

Yeah that's different than eating all of the smaller Polys like some believe mainly uj and lj. At some point yeah size matters but not like others think.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Man I probably came back to this thread 3x already to look at that pbb... IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE ONE OF YOUR POLY BREAKS I AM BUYING THE PBB.....UNDERSTAND....I HAVE DIBBS.... YOU ARE CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO SELL IT TO ME. NOT YOUR FRIENDS, NOT YOUR BROTHER, NOT YOUR COUSIN, OR THE STATE SENATOR !!!!

LMAOOOO

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Man I probably came back to this thread 3x already to look at that pbb... IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE ONE OF YOUR POLY BREAKS I AM BUYING THE PBB.....UNDERSTAND....I HAVE DIBBS.... YOU ARE CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO SELL IT TO ME. NOT YOUR FRIENDS, NOT YOUR BROTHER, NOT YOUR COUSIN, OR THE STATE SENATOR !!!!

LMAOOOO
Hahahahaha. Seems like this is quite the showstopper :)

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ

LMAOOOO
Done deal! Just put me towards the top of the list if you ever sell that “Dabola” hehe.

Reactions: clm08k and jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store