giant catfish? (I mean GIANT.)

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
Ok it's DEFINATLY a fake. It's not meant to be Silurus glanus, it's in the US so it's supposed to be a Flathead Catfish. Oh well. Keep it open, I wanna hear what you wanna say! It'd be cool to keep a Flathead Catfish in a swimming pool and see how large it gets

Natural_Born_Killer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2008
Netherlands
Fake or not, imagine swimming along and you turn your head and there it is...

If that was me I would FREAK!

REDhooK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Penn
really? u guys think its fake? did the fact that he wrote "Happy April Fools Day" at the end give it away??

MaverickG13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2009
Pathum Thani, Thailand
I guess the USA keeps having rumors of monster sized man-eating catfish is probably because all the other continents has a catfish that can grow to man-eating proportions (Piraiba for example, Goonch Catfish another, and Wallago Attu also).

Although that picture looks more like a little scuba toy guy in an aquarium.

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
Some where in ohio they were doing work and the workers wanted to be put in shark cages for fear of the massive catfish.

Columbian Shark Catfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
California
RedDevilDon2005;2116327; said:
have said theyve seen shovelnose cats the size of vw bugs behind them gaping there mouth. im pretty sure i would poop myself if iw as to turn around and see that.
:ROFL:
I'd give it a hug :D

all_or_nothin

Eastern Painted Turtle
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
IN
i wish that was real... and it very well could be but.. i just cant believe it. Its kinda kewl just to look at, but we cant always believe what we see.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store