GIRL PROBLEMS NEED ADVICE

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
pitbullbadass;2079204; said:
...she strait up has a bf and tells me not to go looking for another and she says that if i get another that she will be very mad
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Cheating is ok for her to do but not the other way around? That is a major character flaw that you don't want to have to live with.

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
I would rather have an ugly woman who was good to me, as apposed to a hot chick who walked all over me any day*.......

*I am an over achiever...lmao

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
hmm .... seriously asking for advice here is fail.. seriously moving on is not that hard(atleast for me)... i write people off like its nothing.. if a ex breaks up with me her time is done and ill never speak or acknowledge her again... same with all friends cross me once thats it.... write her off she no longer exists...

Knowdafish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Philippines
In your situation I would not dwell on what is already done. I would be thinking.............
NEXT!!!

woodyoz

Candiru
MFK Member
pitbullbadass;2079126; said:
man i got the worst girl problems and advice would be helpfull i just want her to loe me as much as she use to and i just cant figure out were i went wrong it sucks all advice is accepted:nilly::eek:

no offense,stating the truth...

guys...c a girl,like the girl,fall for the girl...do a lot to get the girl,she gets used to all the attention ur giving them,then the girl becomes ur girlfriend,u have nothing to run after,u become complacent and dont give her much attention,sometimes take them for granted,but she is used to the attention she used to get...
this is where guys like me come in...
give the girl more attention and complements,make her feel loved and important and VOILA!! she dumps the other guy...

so IMO,speaking wid experience,either the girl is a *****,or simply she is a simple girl and u took her for granted....she got someone who gave her more attention and she's off...

dont kill me...just trying to explain

cheers

b-man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
US
water_baby83;2079553; said:
Oh lord, here I go gettin sucked into the man drama again. Ok, so!!

First - I'm a chick,
<---------
and considering that I have three brothers and about 40+ close guy friends I grew up with and have been close to for over 10 years... Ima tell you what I tell them. Ready - Annnd GO

1. Never chase a girl who ditched you for someone else
2. Don't waste time bein mad at the guy she left you for.. His turn will come too.
3. Nooo, you can't kill him
4. There is never "No reason" a relationship ends. Doesn't mean it was anything you did, but be honest with yourself and look at the whole picture.
5. Some women (I have known plenty!) actually enjoy this little game she is playing with you. It's called cat & mouse.... Stop bein the dam mouse!
6. If you need to cry, then cry. Aint no shame in bein human.
7. Now stop cryin - And realize that she obviously is not cryin over you, so you don't need to waste another tear on her.
8. Alcohol won't fix it
9. Nooo, it won't!
10. Sleeping is good, try it.
11. Showers are your friend - take them!
12. Lean on family! You didn't have a choice when it came to pickin them, but hell, you had to deal with them your whole life, now they can deal with you.
13. DON'T beg her to come back, blow up her cell phone with calls or texts, talk to her friends, stalk her on myspace, threaten her new boyfriend, or "bump" into her on the streets or at her work... That's called stalkin darlin and will land you in an 8x8 with "Bubba"... I doubt thats the lovin you want.
14. Take a trip - anywhere really. Go fishin or campin. Round up the boyz and raise hell in the backwoods. . . Every man needs his "Savage" time.
15. Don't go hook up with someone random just because you are angry... You will feel like an a**, she might have an STD, and you will still be in the same boat... Potentially itchier...
16. Let off some steam. Breakups are awesome for your health - when else are you this angry and pumped? Run it out, lift a car, throw a telephone pole, just move that body!
17. Don't throw little people, that's wrong.
18. Strip clubs are bad. That's like goin into a candy shop with a cavity.
19. Focus on you! What do you want outta life, what do you need from a relationship, where do you want to be five years from now?
20. Breath. Just breath.
^ LOL sticky material.

you can't make a person feel or want something. even if you force it, it won't last.

although the details are missing from the story, but in general situations like this. take a break (do what you gotta do), take what you can learn from this experience, and get back on the saddle.

be good to yourself. never depend on someone else to give you happiness.

voss345

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
ct
im saying your college age?
you just gotta learn not to live in the past and move on
if shim? you said dude at one point :) jk if shes s with another guy, theres nothing you can do

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
bigspizz;2079667; said:
I would rather have an ugly woman who was good to me, as apposed to a hot chick who walked all over me any day*.......

*I am an over achiever...lmao
lol While we're at it I'll say I'd rather be free to roam then to have my only choice be either an ugly chick or a hot chick that walked all over me..

Being single isn't all bad. Granted you want to find your equal half but enjoy your single time. You're now able and available to do just about anything you want.

lol@emi.. she said it best.. love #15 btw.. :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store