Goliath update...

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Well I do keep an eye on him when I clean the window by hand. He is somewhat curious but I don't fear him like that. If he did it would be because I did something wrong. He is very intelligent and recognizes me. I have a healthy respect for his capabilities. He has never tried anything with me at all. He actually stays on the opposite side of the tank any time I place my hands in there. The wolf on the other hand is different he has np checking things out!
He just needs a tickle and pat...:grinyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Did he get in a fight with some of the other fish? I notice that on my tetras periodically, I think they try to pop lock the cichlids at night…though a tiger has much sharper teeth than a tetra so I can’t imagine it losing that fight…

Reactions: fishtankphil

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
Did he get in a fight with some of the other fish? I notice that on my tetras periodically, I think they try to pop lock the cichlids at night…though a tiger has much sharper teeth than a tetra so I can’t imagine it losing that fight…
No he probably caught the side of the driftwood or PVC pipe. He doesn't get much damage but it is not rare. He gets s gnarly looking when he sheds his teeth!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store